Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Turning 40

I just turned 40 years old. It is the first milestone birthday I had with my husband and kids. After 40, I need to be extra cautious about my health. I love my kids. I need to be healthy, so I can raise them up. I need to be healthy, so I won't become a burden to my husband. They are the most important people in my life. When I get old, at a nursery home, they are the ones I will miss when I look back my life, nothing else. Nothing else is important, but them. Although I will live in a man cave (literally) for 20 years, enduring their messiness and testosterone, these might just be the best years of my life. 我生活在男人國裡,左擁右抱。這個抱完了換下一個,全世界也只有我能。I kiss this and hug that any way I want. I'm having a blast everyday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Of Contents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...