Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Too many kids

Yesterday when we were ready to go out, everybody was at the door putting on their socks, shoes and coats. It was crowded. Suddenly Joshua said, "Too many kids! There are too many kids!"

Yes, Joshua, we all have to get used to such a big family. We all need to learn how to be with and treat each other in a family of 6.

There is a big difference between having 3 kids and 4 kids. I still feel things are somewhat under control when there were 3 kids. With 4 kids, things are constantly out of control, and to maintain it is just too exhausting. I still can't figure out why.

Not just about "control" or "order", the financial stress also doubled. The twins are 4 years old now, and I think they might be benefit from some extracurricular activities. But a thought remains a thought, after finding out the cost and the schedule (not long enough to make us childcare-worry-free.) Or probably the main reason is: I don't have time to do research on the extracurricular activities!

I feel sorry for my kids. I worry that they would be at a disadvantage that we can't provide them what other kids might be enjoying. In my dream, I want them to get good grades, go to good schools, get a great job and have a wonderful life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Of Contents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...