Shrimps in ketchup sauce
- 30 whole shrimps
- 1 Tbsp sweet soybean sauce
- 5 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp cooking wine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1.5 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped and minced
- 3-4 slices of ginger, chopped and minced
- 1 stick of scallion, chopped and minced
- 1/2 tsp potato starch mixed with 1 tsp water
1. Heat up some generous amount of vegetable oil (1/2 cup) in pan.
2. Cook the shrimps until they are done. Put them in a plate and set aside for now.
3. With the same pan, saute the ginger, garlic and scallion.
4. Add the shrimps and the rest of the seasonings.
5. Mix well. Add the potato starch mixture just before turn off the stove to make the sauce gooey, so the sauce with glue onto the shrimp.