Baked cheesy bread:
- Baguette 170 g
- Butter 2 Tbsp
- Cake flour 25 g
- Garlic 4-5 cloves (original recipe uses 1/4 onion)
- Shrimp 150 g
- Sweet peas 1/2 cup (original recipe uses 50 g ham)
- Milk 350 g
- Mozzarella cheese2 cups
1. Cut baguette in cubes
2. Marinate the peeled shirmps with 1 tsp white wine and 1/4 tsp salt
3. Melt the butter in pan. Cook the garlic on low heat.
4. Add the cake flour and mix well.
5. Gradually add the milk and mix well.
6. Add the shirmps and let it cook to boil.
7. Mix in the baguette. If it's too dry, add some water or milk, one Tbsp at a time.
8. Put the bread mix in a oven safe container, and spread mozzarella cheese on it.
9. Bake at 350 F, 10-15 minutes.