Thursday, December 29, 2011

Prenatal Visit (27W4D)


It's getting to the end of the year. Although I should feel happy, because it is the holiday season and I am pregnant, I have more worries than joy now. I guess I am just worried no matter what. Probably the worries will lessen until I have the twins in my arms. Therefore, we didn't really do much celebration this holiday season, and we rather just stay home and take it easy. My belly is getting big, and it's getting really hard to stand up and walk. There are a lot of risks for having multiples, such as preterm labor, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes. I am doing my best to prevent these things from happening, although some of the things you have no ways to "prevent".


I saw my doctor today and we discussed about when to stop working and rest at home. She told me if I don't have anything wrong, she can't approve me to go on leave. Well, then I have no reason to start my leave, but everything I read tells me that I need to rest a lot. The walk from parking garage to my office is a challenge already, and I have to do it twice a day! I really want to hop on a wheel chair and just cruise! :-) Luckily, I have shopped for some baby clothes. I only got the one for 0-3 months, and I will wait to get the bigger ones later. Other than clothes, I haven't really start my shopping, and I wanted to wait for this crazy holiday season to pass. The news reports that for some reason, the sale grows dramatically from last year during this holiday season. I will purchase everything online. Amazon.com is my favorite site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Of Contents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...