Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ATU Visit (27W3D)


This is my last appointment at the antepartum testing unit (ATU) this year. It is always a joyful time to see my babies through ultrasound. A very young technician, who is very professional and thorough, did my ultrasound most of the times. She was the only one who would print out baby pictures for me. As usual, she printed out baby B's pictures for me. All the sudden, we saw baby B yawned. Wow! Such a big yawn! So cute to see him like this. Then I asked her to print out some pictures for baby A. As we went back to find baby A, we saw baby A yawned too! They looked so cute I don't know how to describe them. I can't wait to meet them in person. I told my husband that these two babies will bring so much fun to us! Happy New Year, my baby boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Of Contents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...