Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fried pork chops 炸豬排

We have a long drive to work everyday. When we stuck in traffic (which is pretty often), we like to look at the cars on the road. After many discussions, we came to the same conclusion that BMW makes the most stylish cars. Our eyes always chase after the shadow of a BMW, especially the 5 series. It just catches my eyes so much, and every time I see one, it makes me feel happy. Oh~ Such a beauty! We also agree that if we were going to buy a car next time, we will buy a BMW X5! We say it so many times, now it feels like a dream. I wish it will stay as a dream. This way, I will have something to look forward to, and it will always be the best car in my eyes. Sometimes the human nature tends not to treasure the things after you get it.

Fried pork chops are a very common dish in Taiwan. I fried them in a flat pan, so I don't have to use so much oil.


Pan-Fried Pork Chops:

1. Crush 3-4 cloves of garlic. Cut off 3-4 slices of ginger. Mix them with 1 Tbsp of cooking wine and soy sauce. Marinate the pork chops in it overnight.

2. Warm up 1/2 cup of cooking oil in a non-stick pan.

3. Dip both sides of the pork chops with bread crumbs.

4. Fry in the pan until both sides are golden brown and crispy, about 2 min each side for the thin pork chops.

5. Lightly dress the pork chops with black pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Of Contents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...