Monday, November 7, 2011

ATU Visit (20W1D)


Today is the day to go to ATU. I love going there. Lying there and looking at my baies is a lot of fun. Plus, they will tell me if the babies are going well or not; I really feel being cared of.



Today is a new clinical fellow doing the scan. However, the babies are not quite cooperative. She was going to do the measurement. She found the target, and just right before she paused the screen, the baby moved. Everytime! Babies are babies. They are so cute! They know how to have fun already. I can't imagine how much fun we will have when they are here. :-)

Then I told her that I felt something wet when I used the toilet this morning. I wasn't sure if it's urine or amniotic fluid. She told me to go to OB triage to get checked, so I went. Another resident doctor was seeing me. She is so nice and so gentle. She did the exam, but kept apologizing for making me uncomfortable. She will be a good doctor, I think, because apparently she cares and understands how patients feel. She told me everything is negative. She didn't see any amniotic fluid pooling and the test results are negative. She understood it's very hard to tell, so if I feel the same thing in the future, don't hesitate to call the office. I felt much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Of Contents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...