Monday, October 17, 2011

Phone Call to OB (17W1D)


I started to have round ligament pain last week, which means my belly is going to get bigger. I can still manage to take my walk everyday if I do it slowly, eventually the pain will ease. It is the most difficult when I sit for a while then take a trip to the restroom. I feel the most pain, and this really makes me walk funny.

Yesterday (Sunday) I felt the most pain, not only the round ligament pain, but also in my lower back. I took a hot shower and hoped that the hot water would ease my lower back pain. That didn't help too much. I then went to bed early, but still felt very uncomfortable. I was already sleeping with many pillows. One on my back; one on the belly for support; and one between my legs.

Luckily the lower back pain has gone this morning, only left the round ligament pain. To be on the safe side, I called my OB's office. And the nurse called me back, making sure everything was normal and going fine. She told me for women who pregnant with one baby, they usually get round ligament pain around 18 to 20 weeks. I am pregnant with twins, so the pain starts earlier. Soon the round ligament pain will go away, and "new pain" will start. Oy~ what kind of pain will that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Of Contents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...