Sunday, September 4, 2011

Omelette 蔬菜起司煎蛋

Omelette is a common breakfast. I have to admit that I can't make a beautiful omelette. It seems like you need a lot of eggs to hold everything in place and make it pretty. It is so easy to break. If you would like to share your tips with me, please feel free to do so. Again, I used some vegetables from my in-law's garden and the mushrooms I bought from the grocery store.

Omelette:
  • 3 mushrooms, sliced
  • 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
  • a few baby spinach, chopped
  • 4 eggs, scrambled
  • 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Instructions:
1. Heat up 3-4 Tbsp cooking oil.

2. Add the eggs. When it's about 70% curdled, add the vegetables.

3. Spread the cheese on top of the vegetables. 

4. Carefully fold the omelette in half with spatula. Now it looks like a half moon.

5. Cook for another 30 sec. When it feels done, slide the omelette into a plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Of Contents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...