Ingredients (serving 2):
- 20 medium shrimps, defrost and deveined
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 5 oz. thin spaghetti
- a few basil leaves
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Cook the spaghetti to al denta.
2. Heat the 2 Tbsp butter in the pan. Toss the chopped garlic in.Saute until the smell comes out, then add the shrimps. Add the dry vermouth. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the diced tomatoes, and mix everything together.
4. Add the cooked pasta. Add a little of the pasta water if necessary.
5. Decorate with the basil leaves. Serve.