Monday, August 8, 2011

First ultrasound (7W1D)

 
This morning I went to the clinic for my first ultrasound. The sonographer told me a great news: she saw TWO babies and with great heart beats!! It's TWINS!! After I finished the ultrasound, I sent a text message to my husband immediately. Oh! My dear, I want to share all the joy in the world with you!

I have been taking prenatal vitamins for a long time. My PCP told me to take it even before I was pregnant, so I faithfully take one every morning with my breakfast. We also bought an anti-radiation belly band from Belly Armor. It says it can protect radiation from cell phones, computers and microwaves. For what is worth, it makes me feel better. I wore it on the plane when we went to Atlanta for a meeting at the end of July.

I still feel sleepy everyday. However, I have very mild morning sickness, and it's mainly in the afternoon around 4 pm. Other than sore breasts, I can't feel anything different. Oh~ I hope to "feel pregnant" soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Of Contents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...