Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunrise. sunset 日出日落

The sun is usually too bright and harsh to look at. I love to watch the sunsets when the rays of the sun are much more tender. It also stains the sky with rosie golden color. I am definitely not a morning person, so I have to make an effort in order to see the sun rises. There's an old Chinese saying: the sunset is just purely wonderful, but it's too short to stay. True, while the sunrises give me a sense of hope, the sunsets give me a sense of warm, kind and loving feeling. Mainly because I always related the sunset to the dinner time.

Dinner is probably the best meal of the day. I know it shouldn't be the case, but it's the meal that I can really take my time to cook, and I am eating it with my family, the people I care the most in this world. After the sun set, the night falls, bringing the gentle breeze and tenderness. It tells me it will be bed time soon, my favorite time in a day! :-)


Autumn sunset at the lake



Summer sunset at the lake

Winter sunrise at the lake

Winter sunrise at the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Of Contents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...