Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Turn...Turn... Turn... 轉.. 轉.. 轉..

Have you ever had a day of which nothing you did went right?

Have you every had a day that just full of people's criticism?

You may doubt yourself, wondering what was wrong with you? Questioning your own ability and all the confidence just disappeared in no time. Feeling exhausted but accomplished nothing.

I certainly was today!!

Sometimes I wish I could just stay home and be a homemaker, but reality is reality -- I need money to buy the loaf of bread for the empty stomach.

The Bible says, "By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, till you return to the ground (Genesis 3:19)".

Ah~ Nobody says getting that bread is easy. But Jesus also said, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28)".

What a sweet promise! A promise is a promise, but how do you get it? That's right! Come unto Jesus. Turn to Him. Turn away from all the frustrations, all the negative feelings and come unto Jesus. Just take a moment, clear your mind, and call upon the name of the Lord Enjoy being in the presence of the Lord.

The sweet promise you will get -- rest.

And all those challenges I encountered today were magically smoothed out, but that's not me, it's the strength I got after I rest in front of Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Table Of Contents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...